Presenting Havelock Manor
It is our goal to make sure you feel your best and stay that way. You can count on our many years of experience, our highly trained team of wellness professionals, and exquisite professional service. Geanine Bordogna bought the building back in 1994 for her father who was needing assistance and didn't need skilled care. She opens Havelock Manor Independantly in honor of her father Ralph Adams. May we always provide good care and a quality of life that surpasses the rest of the assisted livings here.
Here are some of the reasons that set us apart:
- Home Cooked Meals 7 days a week with fresh fruits and vegetables
- Small home like Atmosphere with Activities 7 days a week
- Dedicated staff special trained to meet your needs
- Medication administration
- LPN in house every day
- Pet Therapy
- Small facility with simple layout to maintain your independance
- Transportation to appointments
Would you like to learn more about us and our services?
We would love to hear from you. Just give us a call at 402 464-2222 or send us an email.
Our Cozy Rooms Help Provide The Rest You Deserve
Photo Gallery:Tour Our Newly Renovated Facility Today
Our Recently Renovated Facility is Cozy and Clean. Please come tour today and see a place you can proudly call HOME!